Ever wanted to flex your writing skills and become a writer? Fancy seeing your byline in a travel mag? Come along to my latest workshop for tons of insight into the wild world of travel and outdoor journalism.
My talk will cover
– How to use your skills as a blogger to get into journalism.
– How to successfully pitch to magazine and newspaper editors.
– How to make a living as a freelance writer.
– An introduction to turning a blog concept into a book deal.
– And plenty of time for questions. I’m happy to chat one-on-one after the talk, too, so come along for a natter (and wine)!
WHEN AND WHERE
Tue 6 March 2018
The Square Club
15 Berkeley Square